Pipe Line Company, LP
Panhandle Eastern Pipe Line Company operates a 6,500-mile pipeline system with access
to diverse supply sources and can deliver 2.8 Bcf/d of natural gas to Midwest and East Coast markets. Tie-ins
to Chicago, Dayton and Cincinnati have added to a Midwest customer base that includes some of the nation's
largest utility and industrial natural gas users. We lead the way in offering competitive rates and a constantly
evolving array of customer-friendly service options.
Panhandle Eastern provides:
- Access to diverse Midcontinent and Canadian supply sources and to major Midwest and Northeast markets.
- Access to 74 Bcf of storage facilities.
- Customer focused, including rapid response from knowledgeable account personnel,
skilled operations analysts, and a dedicated customer service group.
- Individualized field and market area storage services.
Information located at this site
has been posted in accordance with the North
American Energy Standards Board standard 4.3.6.
- Customized service offerings including:
— Limited Firm Transportation Service - Firm transportation for shippers that can accommodate not being scheduled for up to 10 days per month.
— Flexible Storage Service - Customized storage to match the customer's injection/withdrawal patterns.